Mr Tucker is now certified by Google Analytics! Our firm Tucknologies will be certified as well. What does this mean?
It means he (and soon we) will be able to give you insights into your website, online advertising, ROI, contact relationship management, e-commerce, and social media.Because anyone can confirm what certifications you have earned with Google online, you can't fake being Google Analytics-certified.
Why Google Analytics?
It gives you the ability to discover how your visitors found you. In addition to the core keywords that you are optimizing you can find other keywords that visitors type into a search engine and find your website. During the initial campaign, the number of keywords may be little. But as time goes by, you will start getting more keywords being listed on organic listings, due to your overall optimization effort.
- You can identify which pages and links your visitors click the most, giving you insight into what works and what doesn't. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
- It gives you the ability to implement visitor segmentation. This enables you to know how many new visitors, returning visitors, etc. that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you.
- You can set up funnels to determine and enact capture strategies.
- You can implement and determine exactly what a visitor to your site is worth in terms of dollars, giving Online ROI a true benchmark.
- Set up e-commerce parameters to gain insights into what is selling, and what isn't.
Google Analytics is an important tool for any online operation. If you are interested in growing your online business, or tracking your interactions with users, and of course determining that all-important ROI--then contact us today!
If it lives and breathes digitally and comes to your site, we can tell you who they are and how to convert those visitors.
Visit http://www.tucknolgies.com for Web Design and Software Development, and ask about Analytics.